Microguard 510 RCI by Greer Company
Only MicroGuard® Rated Capacity Indicators by Greer Company deliver the industry’s most reliable electronic monitoring technology to help crane operators avoid overloading events and unseen obstacles that can bring your operation to a grinding halt.
MicroGuard RCIs continuously monitor crane operation and provide the vital data operators need to maximize crane work capacity while alerting them to potential overloading conditions. MicroGuard’s systems are calibrated to your crane’s load chart using
FASTCAL™ — Greer’s proprietary technology that ensures lightning-fast installation and calibration time that’s measured in hours, not days. What’s more, MicroGuard is engineered for predictable performance, no matter what the weather.
Reliable technology. Fast calibration. Easy operation. It’s no wonder U.S. crane manufacturers put their trust in MicroGuard Rated Capacity Indicators.
Microguard 510 System Features
- The RCI-510 features FASTCAL™, our exclusive technology that delivers the industry’s fastest calibration time.
- Automatically transmits rated capacity, actual load, • percent of rated capacity, load radius, boom angle, boom length, and crane configuration data to an easy-to-read digital display.
- Visual and audible alarms to alert operators of potential • overloading.
- Work Area Definition feature helps operators avoid • unseen obstacles, such as power lines.
- The LCD screen provides continuous display of crane • geometry in all lighting conditions, and offers multiple language options, easy-to-understand graphics, and quick set-up.
- Multiple pick-points, multiple winches, multiple outrigger • positions.
The Greer Microguard 510 is currently installed as original factory equipment on Terex Mobile Cranes in the USA